cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fbxiii
Level: Powered On

Reset Form values help

I have a form used to Add/Edit items to my sharepoint list.  After I have input some values and clicked the Submit button, the next time I open the screen, the values are still populated.  I've tried using ResetForm(EditForm1) in various properties but the values are still there.  Can anyone advise on how to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Reset Form values help

Hi,

Please first take a look at the following article regarding how the form works when submitting records:

Save changes

The form would switch to EditMode with the LastSubmitted data.

If you would like to clear it, then under the OnSuccess Property, please change the formula as below:

Back();UpdateContext({FormMode2:FormMode.New})

And Set the DefaultMode property to:

FormMode2

Which should be able to switch the FormMode to New, instead of showing the submitted record.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Reset Form values help

Hi,

Please first take a look at the following article regarding how the form works when submitting records:

Save changes

The form would switch to EditMode with the LastSubmitted data.

If you would like to clear it, then under the OnSuccess Property, please change the formula as below:

Back();UpdateContext({FormMode2:FormMode.New})

And Set the DefaultMode property to:

FormMode2

Which should be able to switch the FormMode to New, instead of showing the submitted record.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.