cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snacham
Level: Powered On

Unable to Close PowerApps form in SharePoint Online

Hi,

I have Submit and Close buttons on my form. Below are the formulae for those buttons-

Submit - SubmitForm(FormName);RequestHide()

Close -  ResetForm(FormName);RequestHide()

When I click on Submit, form gets submitted and then form is resetting all values to first item in the list. If I click on Close, again the form resets to values of first item in the list but not getting closed. I wonder if RequestHide() is working or not.

Can someone please, help me in correcting the formula for Submit and Close buttons.

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Unable to Close PowerApps form in SharePoint Online

Hi @Snacham ,

Do you mean that the Custom form would not be closed after you save the form data?

The user @simkessy has faced same issue with you, please my response within the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/App-will-not-close-after-Patch/m-p/298412#M85...

I have already post this issue to my Product Team, the Product Team is investigating this issue. If the issue is solved, I would reply here.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Snacham
Level: Powered On

Yes, you are right the form is not getting closed after Saving. As mentioned in the post, RequestHide() is not working.

Thanks for providing the link. I thought something is wrong on myside.

Please let me know when the issue gets resolved.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Snacham ,

Just an update -- Currently, the issue has been fixed within Custom form in SP List.

Please consider clear cache of your browser, then try your custom form in your SP List again, check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please consider remove the custom form from your SP List, then re-create a new one for your SP List, then run your custom form again, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.