Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
romber
Level: Powered On

Unable to export solution with canvas app

Hi guys,

I'm currently trying to export solution with a Canvas Power App and I'm getting this error message "A failure occurred while exporting the solution. The latest published version of the canvas app does not match the version known by the Dynamics service." 

It is happening whatever I choose Managed or Unmanaged solution. Also, my solution has the same version as the canvas app.

Do you have any idea what may cause this issue? Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Unable to export solution with canvas app

Hi @romber,

Do you publish your canvas app within your solution?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:8.JPG

Based on the error message that you mentioned, it seems to tell that the latest version of your canvas app does not match that one known by the Dynamics service.

If you have clicked "Publish" option within your solution to publish your canvas app, and then make some changes to your canvas app and publish it within your PowerApps studio, when you export this solution, this issue may show up.

Please consider take a try to publish your canvas app within your solution as below:9.JPG

then try the "Export" functionality again to check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please consider take a try to remove the canvas app from your solution, and then re-add it within this solution, and then try the "Export" functionality again to check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
romber

Hi @v-xida-msft,

I tried what you suggested but I'm getting the same result as before. I try to do this via "Classic" solution explorer and get this error message:

classic_solution_explorer_error.PNG

The whole error log is on the picture below.

solution_export_error_log.PNG

romber

Hi @v-xida-msft,

kind reminder, I'm still stuck on this issue. Any ideas how to solve this.

Best Regards.