cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neethup
Level: Powered On

datatable filter

hi.. i am working with datatable filter but it currently allowing me to filter based on only one input text field.. can anyone help me to sort it out?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: datatable filter

Can you explain a bit more what you want to accomplish? Otherwise you should be able to add multiple filter formulas in the Filter statement

Filter(datatable,textbox1.text in column1, textbox2.text in column2)

That would filter the table to show all the records where column1 matches textbox1 and column2 matches textbox2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
6 REPLIES 6
Super User
Super User

Can you explain a bit more what you want to accomplish? Otherwise you should be able to add multiple filter formulas in the Filter statement

Filter(datatable,textbox1.text in column1, textbox2.text in column2)

That would filter the table to show all the records where column1 matches textbox1 and column2 matches textbox2

neethup

Hi. I just want filter the datatable with some account no, first name and last name so i have added 3 textinput field.. if i enter anyrhng it need to show the particular row based on text entered in textinput
Super User
Super User

Hi @neethup 

For doing so, you can use the expression as :

Filter(DataSource, AccountNo = TextInput1.Text && FirstName = TextInput2.Text && LastName = TextInput3.Text)
Please replace DataSource with the name of your actual Data Source and use the exact same attributes as per your datasource along with the control names.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
Super User
Super User

The code I gave you in my last response does exactly that for two textfields.  Just add a thrid textbox.

neethup

@yashag2255 i have tried this but after giving && also its not working only one textinput is working properly...

here is my code 

Filter('[dbo].[PATIENT_REGISTRATION_Custom]_6',FIRSTNAME=DataCardValue2.Text && LASTNAME=DataCardValue3.Text && PATIENT_ACCOUNT_NO=DataCardValue8.Text)

Thanks,

neethup

@Pstork1 hi.. its working fine.. thank you so much for your help