We are excited to be bringing back the Demo Extravaganza Challenge for 2021!
This year, entries can be made as a TEAM or you can submit your entry as an individual. (see rules for details)
Welcome to the 2021 Demo Extravaganza
If you have a cool Power Apps demo and are looking to share it we would love to host you on the July Power Apps Community Call.
Here’s how it works:
• Entries can be submitted by an Individual or a Team (Teams will have a captain who will be the submitter).
How to enter:
• Any Power Apps community member can enter. You can submit this year as part of a team, you pick your captain and that is who will be submitting. You can also enter as an individual.
• To enter, click on the entries tab and submit your entry, before June 30th, 2021.
• Upload your sample to the Community Sample Gallery or your favorite sharing platform and then add the link to the submission.
How the finalists are chosen:
• Community voting will determine which user or team will participate in the finals of the Demo Extravaganza.
• To cast a vote, simply click the kudos next to an entry in the gallery.
• The top 5 entries with the most votes will be the finalists.
• Community voting lasts through June 30th, 2021 at midnight..
• The finalists will receive 8 minutes to demo their app and provide a high-level overview of how it works. This will take place in the Power Apps Community Call on July 21st, 2021.
• The Power Apps Community Call audience picks the top entry.
Good luck! We cannot wait to see all the awesome entries this year!
Thanks, Todd & Charles