Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stimmerman
Microsoft
Microsoft

Issue while customizing homepage

Hi, 

I was trying to customize the default template and the section within the page has disappeared. 

stimmerman_0-1653900567579.png

I have experienced this behavior multiple times (on header pictures also). Some elements seem to disappear without any reason. 

Any idea?

4 REPLIES 4
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

@stimmerman might be no harm for you to report internally to the product team. Please let them know your browser and everything, if you are able to replicate that's even better, so they can troubleshoot what's going on.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Pages Super User | MVP

Oliver Rodrigues

ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @stimmerman  please try using firefox browser 

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @stimmerman, I am facing the same issue in Power Pages. The alternative way I tried is using the https://make.powerapps.com and choose the right environment. 

Edit through Power Apps Portal Studio and customise the template. 

I think we still need to wait for the general availability. 

Hope it helps. 
------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

Hi @stimmerman,  Thanks for reporting the issue.  I will follow-up with the product team.  If you have the repro steps, please share.  This will help with the investigation.  

Cindy

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,255)