cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elll
Helper I
Helper I

Show quick view fields

Hello. I have a portal that has a few quick view based on lookup fields before them. They leave a blank space in-between the other form fields.

Is there a way to have the quick view fields visible instead of it being hidden and showing only when they enter data into the lookup field? (Through code or an out of box feature)

It just looks weird having a field then a blank space then another field and so on. Thanks for the help

1 REPLY 1
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

Hi

The way I normally do is keeping the Quick View Form on the right-hand side of the form, so once the fields disappear it doesn't look strange.

If you have them in the middle of the form and this is leaving a blank gap, then I would suggest you add a code to the change event of the lookup, and completely hide the Quick View Form when it's blank

Ultimately you always can apply JavaScript to recreate the fields if you need to keep them always in the form.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Pages Super User | MVP

Oliver Rodrigues

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Users online (2,915)