05-03-2020 12:49 PM - last edited 05-05-2020 01:27 AM
COVID 19 Vulnerability Hub - by Hitachi Solutions
Local Authorities are rapidly trying to put processes and procedures in place to manage and support the 1.5 million most vulnerable people identified by the NHS during the COVID-19 pandemic. This solution was designed by Hitachi Solutions alongside the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, based on their approach to managing, engaging, supporting and reporting on those most in need, to help protect and support the most vulnerable and at-risk citizens impacted by the COVID 19 pandemic in the most efficient, consistent and structured way possible. To date, 12 authorities across the UK adopted the solution.
What does the App do?
• Stores data to enable the effective management of individuals with the identified “at risk” cohort.
• Allows a fast and effective needs assessment to be completed against each individual and collects key details and outcomes on how they can be supported (e.g. shopping, medical care, loneliness, any current additional vulnerability details).
• Monitors and tracks in-bound and outbound communications with each individual.
• Delivers a structured reporting and dashboards to highlight the breakdown of support requests, the outcomes of these requests and key metrics for each individual, including who has and has not been contacted.
• Allows easy data uploading via data flows or Excel.
• Sits on Azure and takes advantage of the security and governance expected from an enterprise ready solution.
How can the members of this forum obtain the app for free? Please provide a link.
Thank you for your entry. The intent of this gallery is to supply information, samples, steps, or applications to help people in this time of need. As this a community forum what is the expected experience for folks contacting about this entry?
Thank you @mdevaney - our factsheet got taken down by admin. We now provided a link! Enjoy!
Hi @chass we provided a link through which one can get in touch with our dedicated teams that will gather more information from the interested party and provide them with an information pack.