cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vlamar
Frequent Visitor

Flow Error 403

Hi All,

I have created one Canvas App + Flows + Dataflow using personal Gateway + several connections.

The App and Flow were created in Solution and other users can see them.

Dataflows I added later in Solution as they can't be created in Solutions - I did find such possibility.

When the other users start the Flow (triggered one Dataflow to start ) it back error 403.

When the other users start the Flow (arranged to delay all rows in one Dataverse Table) also returned ERROR 403.

I tried to improve the following:

- the other user have following security role: basic User, System Administrator, Environmental Maker and he is co-owner of App.

- After giving an Error 403 I go to failed flow, opened it and I can't see on the right see "View Connections"

- I request from other user to prepare one Flow (triggered Dataflow) + one Dataflow . Then I tried to run Flow - error 403. After that I changed the Owner of Dataflow and Flow return success but nothing happen. When I enter for edit the Flow I can see that it can't find really the Dataflow as the owner of Flow is one and of Dataflow is another.

- I shared the Flow with other user, but it was with same result.

If somebody can help with this I will thank you in advance

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Power Apps Community Call Jan. 2022 768x460.png

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, January 19th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,225)