cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarianaAmancio
Frequent Visitor

Menu component error after May 16th powerapps update

Hi there. 

I would like to know if somebody else is experiencing the same issue after the May 16th powerapps update. My menu component suddently stop working. It is reporting menuwidth error, but there is no error.

14 REPLIES 14
powerpatpic

Hi,

I have the exact same issue with no solution so far.

Hi, I called powerapps support and they are checking.

Hope they can solve it asap.

I hope too 🙂. Thanks a lot

Aaron2022
Frequent Visitor

I've developed a few components over the last year. I have the same problem with all components that have output properties.
I'm waiting for a response from Microsoft. Hopefully they can fix the problem quickly.

Aaron2022
Frequent Visitor

I found a temporary solution that allows to use the components as usual. To do this, you change the release version of PowerApps Studio in the app itself. I selected the version that was released right before the problem started.

Solved: Can I restore Previous Power Apps Studio version? - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

That should be enough as an interim solution until Microsoft fixes the bug.

Hi Aaron,

I tried to do it as well, but for me works only to the current session. When I reopen the app and start a new session the newest version comes back automatically. 😢

Unfortunately, I also noticed this limitation. For me, however, it was primarily important to be able to further develop my PowerApps. I like working a lot with components, so there were a lot of errors in the apps after the Microsoft update.
I hope Microsoft fixes this quickly. So long you will probably have to change the version every time you start the session.
Greetings Aaron

AnthonyAmador
Community Support
Community Support

Hi everyone, the Product Group team is now aware of this issue, they have narrowed down the change causing this problem and will implement a quick fix soon. Thanks for everyone's patience. 

JSCP04
Frequent Visitor

I have the same problem.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,210)