Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dhameer
Level: Powered On

Add multiple parameters to search formula

Hi there

I have a working formula over here

SortByColumns(Search(Filter(Products_1, Software<>IsNotSoftware && Hardware<>IsNotHardware && IsService<>IsNotIsService), TextSearchBox1.Text, "ProductModulesComponents"), "ProductModulesComponents")

It does a filter and a search(gets data from sharpoint list). All works well, the only thing I want to add to it is the ability to search via multiple values. Currently it searches by 'ProductModulesComponents' only. I want to add another field to it eg 'Services'.

I tried doing this but get an invalid parameter error

SortByColumns(Search(Filter(Products_1, Software<>IsNotSoftware && Hardware<>IsNotHardware && IsService<>IsNotIsService), TextSearchBox1.Text, "ProductModulesComponents" && "Services"), "ProductModulesComponents"  && "Services")

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dhameer

Re: Add multiple parameters to search formula

okay, found the solution

just had to replace && with ,

SortByColumns(Search(Filter(Products_1, Software<>IsNotSoftware && Hardware<>IsNotHardware && IsService<>IsNotIsService), TextSearchBox1.Text, "ProductModulesComponents", "Service" ), "ProductModulesComponents")
1 REPLY 1
dhameer

Re: Add multiple parameters to search formula

okay, found the solution

just had to replace && with ,

SortByColumns(Search(Filter(Products_1, Software<>IsNotSoftware && Hardware<>IsNotHardware && IsService<>IsNotIsService), TextSearchBox1.Text, "ProductModulesComponents", "Service" ), "ProductModulesComponents")