Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
btontheway
Level: Powered On

Automatically change a value in a datacard after a specified time

Hi there,

looking for some help to be able to automatically change a value in a datacard after a specified time.

I have a table coming from a Sharepoint list which I show in a DataTable plus I have an attached editform on the side, where I show the selected record from the Datatable.

I would set up a function, which automatically changes the value ("Offer Sent") to an other value ("Archive offer") in a column ("Status") in 14 days after the record was created. I have a column ("Opening date") with the creation date which serves as a basis date and I think the DateAdd with Today could help me in the formula, but I have no idea, if I should use a timer, a hidden button or something else...

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks, Tamas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Automatically change a value in a datacard after a specified time

You could use Microsoft Flow to create a scheduled Flow that runs against your SharePoint list on a daily basis and changes the status to "Archive Offer" if the the open date is greater than 14 days and the current status is equal to "Offer Sent".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.
1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Automatically change a value in a datacard after a specified time

You could use Microsoft Flow to create a scheduled Flow that runs against your SharePoint list on a daily basis and changes the status to "Archive Offer" if the the open date is greater than 14 days and the current status is equal to "Offer Sent".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

SecondImage

PowerApps Monthly Community Call

Next Wednesday, August 21st at 8am PDT

Top Community Contributors for July 2019

Top Community Contributors for July 2019

Let's thank our top community contributors

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

FifthImage

Dynamics 365 and Power Platform April 2019 Release notes

Features releasing from April 2019 through September 2019!

SixthImage

Power Summit Australia 2019

August 20-23rd 2019

Users Online
Currently online: 29 members 3,857 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: