cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
btontheway
Level: Powered On

Automatically change a value in a datacard after a specified time

Hi there,

looking for some help to be able to automatically change a value in a datacard after a specified time.

I have a table coming from a Sharepoint list which I show in a DataTable plus I have an attached editform on the side, where I show the selected record from the Datatable.

I would set up a function, which automatically changes the value ("Offer Sent") to an other value ("Archive offer") in a column ("Status") in 14 days after the record was created. I have a column ("Opening date") with the creation date which serves as a basis date and I think the DateAdd with Today could help me in the formula, but I have no idea, if I should use a timer, a hidden button or something else...

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks, Tamas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Automatically change a value in a datacard after a specified time

You could use Microsoft Flow to create a scheduled Flow that runs against your SharePoint list on a daily basis and changes the status to "Archive Offer" if the the open date is greater than 14 days and the current status is equal to "Offer Sent".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Automatically change a value in a datacard after a specified time

You could use Microsoft Flow to create a scheduled Flow that runs against your SharePoint list on a daily basis and changes the status to "Archive Offer" if the the open date is greater than 14 days and the current status is equal to "Offer Sent".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Users Online
Currently online: 55 members 4,864 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: