cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmattar
Level: Powered On

Can i gray out an item in a dropdown ?

Hello everyone, what i am trying to do is the following: My users only have a date of Mondays to choose from as they create their requests. So i have a drop-down for them to choose which Monday, i want to track that if 15 requests get put into a Monday, preferably the upcoming Monday, i want to lock out that date or gray it out so no more requests can be added in that date. i have a formula where i counted rows using a countif
mmattar

Re: Can i gray out an item in a dropdown ?

from my countif forumla i get a number and then i have a label that looks at what number i got and outputs "open" or "lock". now im trying to refer back to this label of open or lock and apply it to my dropdown in graying out a date, if you have a better way, please do share
mmattar

i figured it out, based on my countif statement it gave me a number either. then on the dropdowns items property i included an if statement that checked if the counif result was 15 or over, then i did a filter to filter out that date
Community Support Team Rank
Community Support Team

Hi @mmattar,

Have you solved your problem?

If you have solved your problem, please go head to click "Accept as Solution" to identify this thread has been solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
mmattar

I have tried, but i get an "Authentication Error', any idea why ?