cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
vffdd
Level: Powered On

Disable Lable based on empty Dropdown

I;m trying to disable a lable based on a dropdown having no items.. I'm using the following formula I'm not getting any errors but it's not working ! so there must be some tweak I need to make? If(IsEmpty(DD_view_resp.Selected.Value),DisplayMode.Disabled,DisplayMode.Edit) I can disable the lable for other reasons fine for example I've got one option when I want to disable a lable based on a specific item in a drop down and that works fine x If(DD_view_resp.Selected.Value="A. Choose E2E Process",DisplayMode.Disabled,DisplayMode.Edit) But can't figure out how to disable if empty Smiley Happy TIA

Accepted Solutions
KroonOfficeSol
Level 10

Re: Disable Lable based on empty Dropdown

Use IsBlank() instead off IsEmpty()

All Replies
KroonOfficeSol
Level 10

Use IsBlank() instead off IsEmpty()
vffdd

Sorry should have said. I tried Isblank instead of Isemtpy but that gives an error with rest of the function the same, also when searching for a solution I read that Isempty should be used for dropdown instead of isblank so no resolution there for me I'm afraid, unless I use isblank and am supposed to do something else different as well?.
vffdd

I take it all back !! is now working for me with is blank (roll's eyes) Smiley Happy Smiley Happy