Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Trying
Level: Powered On

Filtering based on ; not being in list

Hello,

I am attempting to Filter a list based on ";" not being in the string. 

Current attempt is: Filter(Distinct(sort('List'.'ListColumn','ListColumn'),'ListColumn'),Not(";" in 'List'.'ListColumn'))

The list is returning values that are concatincated with ";" that I do not want in the ComboBox that I am using. 

I have also attempted: Filter(Distinct(sort('List'.'ListColumn','ListColumn'),'ListColumn'),Not(";" in Distinct(sort('List'.'ListColumn','ListColumn'),'ListColumn')))

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OneThing
Level 8

Re: Filtering based on ; not being in list

Hi @Trying

I've done a quick test using a random selection and I'm getting these results. Unfiltered on the right, Filtered on the left with:

Filter(Table2,Not(";" in String))

Screenshot_2.png

Is this the type of fuctionality you are looking for? I'm not sure what you mean about "values that are concatincated with ";"" do you have any examples?

Thanks,
Nicky

2 REPLIES 2
OneThing
Level 8

Hi @Trying

I've done a quick test using a random selection and I'm getting these results. Unfiltered on the right, Filtered on the left with:

Filter(Table2,Not(";" in String))

Screenshot_2.png

Is this the type of fuctionality you are looking for? I'm not sure what you mean about "values that are concatincated with ";"" do you have any examples?

Thanks,
Nicky

Trying
Level: Powered On

Thank you @OneThing!

It ended up being the hiearchy of the formula. Now I am doing Distinct(Sort(Filter(List.ListColumn,Not(";" in ListColumn)),ListColumn),ListColumn). 

Regards,

Trying