cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flow to Create Files in Different SharePoint Folders Based on Keywords in Email Attachment Filenames

Hi,

As my subject line suggests, I am looking for an expression(s) that will look at email attachment filenames and put the attachments in different folders in a SharePoint library, when the filenames contain either Approved or Rejected.  This question is only related to emails that have one of each of the files attached to the same email, and thus have multiple attachments to parse.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flow to Create Files in Different SharePoint Folders Based on Keywords in Email Attachment Filen

Hi,

Can you explain more about what you need by describing using an example maybe? Like when you have Approved1.xlsx and Rejected1.doc files as attchments in an item of SP list, then you need to select a button to start a flow. The flow will send these 2 files as attchments of an email and at the same time, you want flow to create 2 files to 2 SharePoint library folders. Did I understand correctly? 

About how to move PowerApps Attachments to a Document Library using flow, please refer to:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Flow-Community-Blog/Moving-PowerApps-Attachments-to-a-...

You could add a condition inside the flow to identify if it is approve or rejected files.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.