cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ddas
Level: Powered On

Gallery filter formula that use to work suddenly stopped working about two weeks ago.

So I was using this formula Filter('2019 Goal Settings Form','Employee Name'=User().FullName || 'Manager Email Address:'=User().Email)  to filter a gallery. It was working fine then all of a sudden over a weekend it stopped working. Does anyone have any idea or maybe work around? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ddas

Re: Gallery filter formula that use to work suddenly stopped working about two weeks ago.

I created a work around by creating a new column and using the display name instead of the email address. 

3 REPLIES 3
PauwelsSven
Level 8

Re: Gallery filter formula that use to work suddenly stopped working about two weeks ago.

Hi,

Have you tried to use "Or" instead of "||"?

Filter('2019 Goal Settings Form','Employee Name'=User().FullName OR 'Manager Email Address:'=User().Email)

Highlighted
ddas

Adding Or doesn't work either. Thanks for the suggestion though. 

ddas

I created a work around by creating a new column and using the display name instead of the email address.