cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Hutchy15
Level: Powered On

Help with Leave Request demo app

I have 2 questions im hoping someone can help with or direct me in the correct direction

When you start the Leave request demo app it automatically gives you 10 days for vacation. I have worked out how to change this. But this is a global change for all users/employees. How do I get the app to give employee1  25 days vacation, Employee2  30 days vactation, Employee3  25 days vacation.

My point is our employees dependant on length of service have a varied amount of vacation days they are allowed at the start of each vacation year.

Also our vacation year runs from April to March. How do I change this within the app as I believe it is set to January to December.

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Help with Leave Request demo app

Hi @Hutchy15,

For your first question, you might need to create another table to build a Employee reference and the corresponding vacation days.

Then when user logs in, use the User().Mail to search the table for the proper days number.

Second question,  there is no vacation year configured with in the Leave request App. You could take a look at the actual data under the following path from the Storage you choosed:

PowerApps->Templates->LeaveRequest_GUID

For example, if the storage is OneDrive, then:

21.PNG

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Help with Leave Request demo app

Hi @Hutchy15,

For your first question, you might need to create another table to build a Employee reference and the corresponding vacation days.

Then when user logs in, use the User().Mail to search the table for the proper days number.

Second question,  there is no vacation year configured with in the Leave request App. You could take a look at the actual data under the following path from the Storage you choosed:

PowerApps->Templates->LeaveRequest_GUID

For example, if the storage is OneDrive, then:

21.PNG

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.