cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iamsujith
Level: Powered On

How to mimic a VLOOKUP function in PowerApps?

App Requirement - Overview: Customer needs to get a mobile phone on a plan to pay off in monthly repayments. Selection Process: i) Select a preferred plan (Small, Medium, Large, Xtra Large, Premium) from Table A ii) Select a device (iPhone XS, Samsung Galaxy S9, Google Pixel 3 XL.....) from Table B iii) The app needs to compute the cost of monthly repayments based on the selected plan and selected device. Data Source Used: Tables from an Excel File on OneDrive Note that the computed cost in (iii) changes according to the selected plan and the selected device. Example Selection 1: Plan - Medium Device – iPhone XS Cost - $100/month Example Selection 2: Plan - Large Device – iPhone XS Cost - $120/month ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My app has two dropdown boxes Dropdown1 – Shows a list of the available plans mentioned above from Table A Dropdown 2- Shows a list of available devices to select from Table B. I need to have a third label/dropdown that shows the cost based on the selected plan and selected cost. I have previously used VLOOKUP in Excel which was straightforward but I have tried using Search and Filter functions in powerapps and I can’t seem to get my head around it. I have attached a screen grab of my data for reference. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: How to mimic a VLOOKUP function in PowerApps?

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: How to mimic a VLOOKUP function in PowerApps?