cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Hutchy15
Level: Powered On

Increase number field in sharepoint list using form

I have a form in sharepoint which creates a new record in one sharepoint list and updates data in a second sharepoint list. How do I get the form to increase a field by an entered numeric number within the form.

eg. I have a field in my sharepoint list called HolRequest. This currently has a value of 1. In my form on powerapps if I enter a value of 2 I want it to update the HolRequest field to the value of 3.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Increase number field in sharepoint list using form

Hi @Hutchy15,

1. Did you mean the custom form on SharePoint list web site or the standalone app? 

2. If it is the former, did you mean that you want to modify one column's value in SP list1 and then automantically update another column's value in SP list2? If so, I think this is not possible in PowerApps custom form so far, as one form could only read one data source. Custom form for list2 cannot update value according to list1's change.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Increase number field in sharepoint list using form

Hi @Hutchy15,

1. Did you mean the custom form on SharePoint list web site or the standalone app? 

2. If it is the former, did you mean that you want to modify one column's value in SP list1 and then automantically update another column's value in SP list2? If so, I think this is not possible in PowerApps custom form so far, as one form could only read one data source. Custom form for list2 cannot update value according to list1's change.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.