cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TesDA
Level: Powered On

Re: Navigate() not working

I'm confused by this. It seems like you're merging the last condition with the else statement. I dont want to do that. If all conditions are met the form should submit, the person should be notified and then the person should be navigated to a new screen. Make sense?

The docs on this function works like this:

If(

Logical test, True Value - Notify("Start Date must be before or the same as your end date", Warning),
Logical test, True Value - Notify("To request more then 30 days please contact HR", Warning),
Logical test, True value - Notify("Requests must be made for future dates", Warning),
Logical test, True value - Notify("Contact your coach for sick leave & enter your time into Deltek", Warning),
Logical test, True value - Notify("Contact HR for Protected Leave", Warning),
Logical test, True value - Notify("Make sure to provide at least 2 sentences for your coverage", Warning),
else_value- SubmitForm(Status_Form); Navigate(SubmittedScreen, ScreenTransition.Fade), Notify())

If I put the cursor just before the SubmitForm(), I'm being prompted by the function bar for an else statement (see screenshot below). So I dont appear to have a comma issue or an issue with the if function.

Image 8.jpg

I tried deleting the Notify which didn't have an impact. It still appears to be transitioning to the new screen for a second and then returning again to the old screen.

TesDA
Level: Powered On

It turns out that the form OnSuccess was set to back(), which is why the screen always went back to the original screen. Once the back() was deleted from the form, everything worked correctly.

Highlighted
RezaDorrani
Level 10

@TesDA 

glad that it worked out

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Users Online
Currently online: 50 members 4,710 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: