Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AidanW
Level: Powered On

OnSelect function field disabled/greyed out

Hi,

I'm trying to make a change to a formula I binded to the OnSelect property of an icon, however I instead just see the value of the last item in the formula bar I looked at and the field is disabled:Capture.PNG

I can't edit or view the function in the control properties and I get this messageCapture3.PNG

This does not apply to any other properties of this icon, and I don't believe it is locked as I did not do anything to it and it is not part of any data card, form, or any form of parent.

I know the formula is still there as I get the warning for delegation for it:

Capture2.PNG

I've tried cut and pasting the icon in an attempt to fix this, but I'm actually able to paste it in...

Any ideas on how to fix this, as I need to view and edit the formula (note the the formula is very long and complex if that provides any insight?).

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: OnSelect function field disabled/greyed out

Hi @AidanW,

Based on what I know, the Lock icon will only show out when working with the DataCard in Form (Combined to data) controls.

There should be no Lock option available 

If you have saved previous versions of this App, then please take a try to restore a previous version.

See if that would help.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.