cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdrianAtEckoo
Level: Powered On

Parameters not showing in powerapps | Help

Hi all

A while ago I created a flow that saves a photo taken in powerapps. Recently I wanted to create the same thing, but for a different app. So I basically copied the flow called SavePhoto and called it InspectionSavePhoto and changed the settings where it saves the photos in a different folder.

I then tried to run the flow in the new app and wasn't giving me the ability to input the parameters needed for the flow. I then tried to input the parameters needed, but it would give me an error, saying that its receiving two values, when it is expecting zero.

I don't understand how it's doing this, when all I did was copy and paste the same flow, and just changed the destination folder.

I've attached screenshots of the issue

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Parameters not showing in powerapps | Help

Hi @AdrianAtEckoo,

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please check if the corresponding parameters have been specified within your copied flow ('InspectionSavePhoto'). If not, you need to specify the parameters (you want to pass from an app) manually within this copied flow.

Note: In default, the specific parameters specified within your 'SavePhoto' flow would also be copied to the 'InspectionSavePhoto' flow.

Please consider take a try to clear cache of your browser, then copy a new flow of the 'SavePhoto' flow, then try it again within your app, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @AdrianAtEckoo,

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please check if the corresponding parameters have been specified within your copied flow ('InspectionSavePhoto'). If not, you need to specify the parameters (you want to pass from an app) manually within this copied flow.

Note: In default, the specific parameters specified within your 'SavePhoto' flow would also be copied to the 'InspectionSavePhoto' flow.

Please consider take a try to clear cache of your browser, then copy a new flow of the 'SavePhoto' flow, then try it again within your app, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
AdrianAtEckoo
Level: Powered On

Hi Kris

I cleared my browser cache, then copied my flow again, only changing the folder to where it's going to, and it's now magically working.

Thanks for the help!