cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Powerless
Level: Powered On

Power Apps List Gallery template size(list item) auto height

Using a flexible height gallery and trying to set the template size to an auto height label in the template plus a contstant.  It appears that the height is set on the item row after the row which had the taller label.  The Template size function is

Label4.Height + 5

2018-05-30_12-15-55.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CMee

Re: Power Apps List Gallery template size(list item) auto height

I'm guessing you are using a rectangle for the dividing blue line between gallery items. Is it's Y property set to reference the height of the label (i.e. Label1.Y+Label1.Height) so that it remains at the bottom of the gallery item? If it is just set to a static number then it won't move down with the text and make it look like the item beneath it is the one increasing in height.
2 REPLIES 2
CMee

I'm guessing you are using a rectangle for the dividing blue line between gallery items. Is it's Y property set to reference the height of the label (i.e. Label1.Y+Label1.Height) so that it remains at the bottom of the gallery item? If it is just set to a static number then it won't move down with the text and make it look like the item beneath it is the one increasing in height.
Powerless

Thanks for the response.  Yes you are correct.  I changed the Y coordinate of the seperator to the height + # of the expanding label.