cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TimRohr
Level 10

Re: Problemas con la formula para busqueda y clasificacion

Yes, I think IsBlank() and Blank() both throw a delegation warning. You may need to come up with a different workaround (like a Collection) if delegation will be a problem. At least you're not getting the red line of an error like you were before). Now you should be able to add the StartsWith() statement in to the logical test of the Filter() statement (though I would consider a Search() instead).

If that works, add your SortByColumns() statement. 

Yudalys
Level: Powered On

Hola, Saludos Utilizando la misma declaracion recomendada por ti no funciona Starswith no funciona Search no funciona Adjunto error Indicame si estoy utilizando mal, ya que soy muy nueva en esto
Highlighted
Yudalys

TimRohr
Level 10

No worries @Yudalys. We were all new to this at one point.

First, it needs to be "StartsWith"... not "StarsWith"...

But second, you don't want the semi-colon (";") in there... that denotes a new line in the console. You need to combine the StartsWith() statement with the IsBlank() statement WITHIN the logical test portion of the Filter() statement.

Filter is structured:

Filter ( datasource, logical test)

All of that will be on a single line (no semi-colon).

The logical test portion can be complex, using "AND" style intersections with "&&", or "OR" style unions with "||". So if I want returns where the Color is "blue" and the Style is "modern," it would look like:

Filter(myData, Color = "blue" && Style = "modern")

If I want returns where the Color is "blue" OR the Style is "modern," it would look like:

Filter(myData, Color = "blue" || Style="modern")

So the StartsWith() statement should go in BEFORE the Filter statement closing parentheses, linked with the IsBlank() statement with the "&&" operator.

Yudalys

Hola, muchas gracias por la ayuda.... disculpe por no responder a tiempo pero tuve otras cosas y ahora es que estoy retomando nuevamente lo pendiente.

Ordene la formula segun las recomendaciones e igual tengo errores..... anexo imagen

indicame si esta mal la formula o ya debo irme por otra opcion con respecto a este tema

Saludos cordiales,