cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yudalys
Level: Powered On

Problemas con la formula para busqueda y clasificacion

Hola, Buenos dias Soy usuario muy nueva en Powerapps, llevo varios dias tratando con BrowseGallery de mostrar y ordenar en una pantalla solo los registros donde fecha de inicio de produccion no este en blanco y no he podido, luego de ver que ustedes ayudan a solucionar todo este tipo de problemas me uni a la comunidad, agradecida por el apoyo que me puedan dar he intentado con varias opciones y no se cual puede ser la formula adecuada esta es la ultima utilizada que tampoco funciona: SortbyColumns (Filter (PARAMETROSPRODUCCION; FECHAINICIO <> Blank ()); StartsWith(FECHAINICIO, TextSearchBox1.Text)), "FECHAINICIO", If(SortDescending1, Descending, Ascending)) Gracias de antemano
TimRohr
Level 10

Re: Problemas con la formula para busqueda y clasificacion

You've got multiple statements in that property, which are not going to process for the Items of the Gallery. You want to return a table.

From the inside out, try this:

Filter (PARAMETROSPRODUCCION; !IsBlank(FECHAINICIO && StartsWith (FECHAINICIO, TextSearchBox1.Text)) -- straight forward; filter the datasource where the field is not blank and where it matches the textbox. Notice that I moved the StartsWith() statement into the logical test of the Filter() statement, using the "&&" operator. This returns a table, so  you could have this as the gallery's Item property and it would work fine.

SortByColumns (...filter statement..., "FECHAINICIO", If (SortDescending1, Descending, Ascending)) -- Since you are properly returning a table from your Filter() statement, you can Sort it by your defined column.

The finished product:

SortByColumns (
  Filter (PARAMETROSPRODUCCION; !IsBlank(FECHAINICIO && StartsWith (FECHAINICIO, TextSearchBox1.Text)), 
  "FECHAINICIO", 
  If (SortDescending1, Descending, Ascending)
)

Hopefully this translates well enough. Post back if you still have problems.

Yudalys

Hola, Saludos Gracias por la ayuda, pero aun tengo problemas con la formula argumentos no validos, caracteres inesperados Si puedo contar con su ayuda nuevamente, Muchas gracias
TimRohr
Level 10

Some funny spaces crept into that code block. Let me try again. If this still throws an error, post what the error says and where it is located in the formula.

SortByColumns (
  Filter (PARAMETERSPRODUCTION; !IsBlank(STARTFLEX) && StartsWith (STARTFLEX, TextSearchBox1.Text)), 
  "START DATE", 
  If (SortDescending1, Descending, Ascending)
)

Also make sure that the field names match your datasource. Dealing with automatic translation, they might have been changed. Specifically, check that your datasource is named PARAMETERPRODUCTION, and that it has fields named STARTFLEX and "Start Date".

Yudalys

Hola, El origen de datos es PARAMETROSPRODUCCION, y la columna por la que necesito filtrar es FECHAINICIO. Lo que se necesita es controlar los parámetros de producción, hay varias pantallas: Inicio de Producción: que allí indican los datos asociados para comenzar una produccion y se indica la fecha de inicio Pantalla Visor: se deben listar solo las ordenes de Producción que ya tienen fecha de inicio, al seleccionar te lleva a otra pantalla Control_Parametros donde colocas todos los valores de produccion cada cierto tiempo La formula la estoy usando en la Pantalla Visor en BrowseGallery para Buscar y Listar las Ordenes de Produccion con Fecha de Inicio Espero pueda servir este detalle, ya que no funciona la formula Gracias de antemano,
TimRohr
Level 10

Easiest thing, given the language difference and not knowing the exact layout of your data, would be for you to try the following:

Reduce the Items property to just the Filter() statement. Maybe even remove the StartsWith() part. Just filter for where the field is blank. See if that works. If it does, add the StartsWith() back in. The syntax looks correct. I have to think it is something in how you are referencing your data.

If just the Filter() statement produces an error, hover over the red line and report the message it is giving you.

Yudalys

I attach the error using only filter What should I check at the level of my data from the sharepoint lists? to rule out that is the problem ...... As indicated by the FECHAINICIO, it is recorded in the production screen and then to update the production control parameters; is listed on another VISOR screen there, I select and update the data on another screen I will have the problem in the way I am handling the declaration of each screen
TimRohr
Level 10

No, you still have the SortByColumns() in there, too. Set it to be just:

Filter(PARAMETROSPRODUCCION, !IsBlank(FECHAINICIO))

I have run a test on my end, and that should work. If it doesn't, hover over the red lines (like what are in your image), and report what the error is.

Yudalys

Ahora muestra advertencia de delegacion..... Linea azul en !
Yudalys