Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
TLueders
Level: Powered On

Search and Sort issues - not showing all the data sets

Hello! 

We'have created a PowerApp for timetracking. Recording all the data sets works perfectly.

The problem is that the user who is time tracking with his windows account in our app can only see up to 35-40 data sets which is not enough.

We want to show them all the times that they have recorded in the last 2-3 months, which might be 80-100 datasets.

About 2-3 months ago that wasn't a problem, every user could see every time that he had recorded. 

After an update or something similiar my formula (see below) does not work anymore for showing all data sets of the specific.

As i said, we can only see up to 35-40 data sets per user anymore altough everyone of them has recorded much more. 

My Formula for the Items in the Gallery (Time-Track Overview for every specific User): 

Search(Sort(TIMETRACK;ID;Descending);User().FullName;"{UserName}")

I hope that someone can help us!

Best.

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Search and Sort issues - not showing all the data sets

Hi @TLueders,

I have gone through all the available connectors in PowerApps:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/connections-list 

There is no TimeTrack connection. So is this a custom connector you created? What is the service that you are using? 

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.