cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
thunter
Level 8

Send to multiple email addresses

In my app I have a Collection called EmailAddr which will send the form contents to a speciifc email address based on a dropdown box slecttion by the user. It works fine when I have just the EmailAddr in the formula, however when I add an additional email address, it only sends to the second email. Does this look correct?

This first screenshot formula sends to EmailAddr correctly. In the second screenshot, I want the form to send to EmailAddr and b***@wynnetr.com. But it only sends to b***@wynnetr.com and not to EmailAddr. Wondering if I just have the formula incorrect?? Thanks!

pa1.jpgpa2.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Send to multiple email addresses

Have you tried using concatenate?

I think it would look something like this:  Concatenate(EmailAddr , "; abc@wynnetr.com")

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Have you tried using concatenate?

I think it would look something like this:  Concatenate(EmailAddr , "; abc@wynnetr.com")

thunter
Level 8

@Jeff_Thorpe 

Hi Jeff, 

The Concatenate(EmailAddr , "; abc@wynnetr.com") did work, however, if the user sends to all 3 groups, it sends to abc@wynnetr.com all 3 times also. So the user at abc@wynnetr.com gets the same email 3 times. Any other ideas or solutions? Thank you.