Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

There was an error loading chioces

Hello,

I am fairly new to PowerApps but have been able to get a basic understanding with the help of YouTube and this board.

I am setting an app up to use as a reception check-in for my companies new office, I have a screen that asks the user for Title, First Name and Surname, as well as the date and time and person they are visiting.

I have this set up to fill out a SharePoint list, all of which works, apart from the person they are visiting. I have the field set to a Person or Group, but I am getting an error on the Item field "There was an error loading choices". It currently says: Choices('Check-In List_1'.Visiting).

Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: There was an error loading chioces

Hi @Anonymous,

Person or group field actually is a lookup type.

You may take a look at my posts in the following thread for more details:

Saving data from PowerApps to SP lists Person/Group column

Besides, could you please share more details about your configuration for the Person or group field in your App?

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: There was an error loading chioces

Hi @Anonymous,

Person or group field actually is a lookup type.

You may take a look at my posts in the following thread for more details:

Saving data from PowerApps to SP lists Person/Group column

Besides, could you please share more details about your configuration for the Person or group field in your App?

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.