cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geraldmpiper
Level: Powered On

myProfile was working - now it's not

I can't figure out what I did wrong to lose the MyProfile functionality throught my app. I've got code that I've cribbed from the Vacation Request sample app, but it's no longer working. Set( _myProfile, Office365Users.MyProfile()) It seemed like it was previously working without the Office365Users qualifier, but now, without that, the error is "incompatible type. we can't evaluate your formula..." Can anyone assist? Is this related to the Office 365 Users data? Thanks!
geraldmpiper

Re: myProfile was working - now it's not

Never mind - it was a coding issue. Thanks!
geraldmpiper

Re: myProfile was working - now it's not

I don't understand how / why I'm losing access to the MyProfile function when I edit the OnStart Action of my app by adding an additional collection. I mistakenly didn't record how I resolved the problem the first time, and am now determined to catch it and document it - with a little help from my friends!

It was working previously just as "MyProfile()," but it now shows an error as "Invocation of unknown or unsupported function." If I replace the code with Office365Users.MyProfile(), the error disappears, and the App Checker is clear, but I still lose all reference to any values associated with MyProfile. What am I missing?