cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AnnahB123
Level: Powered On

"The requested operation is invalid. Server Response: A value must be provided for item." Boolean

I have made a powerapp to conduct Audits that will save the data in sharepoint.  The majority of my data is boolean data fields, but there is also 12 free text sections.

I have written the following patch formula on the final "submit form" page

Patch('Audit Questions',Defaults('Audit Questions'),EditForm1.Updates,EditForm1_1.Updates, EditForm1_2.Updates,EditForm1_3.Updates,EditForm1_4.Updates,EditForm1_5.Updates,EditForm1_6.Updates,EditForm1_7.Updates,EditForm1_8.Updates,EditForm1_9.Updates,EditForm1_10.Updates,EditForm1_11.Updates,EditForm1_12.Updates, EditForm1_13.Updates, EditForm1_14.Updates, EditForm1_15.Updates, EditForm1_16.Updates) ; Navigate(BrowseGallery1,ScreenTransition.Fade)

For some reason, I am getting the error message "The requested operation is invalid. Server Response: A value must be provided for item." and I can't figure out why. Everyting else in the form seems to be working fine.

6 REPLIES 6
JonasGuldager

Re: "The requested operation is invalid. Server Response: A value must be provided for item.&qu

I think there is a bug in the new version of powerapps cause i also suddenly get this error...... haven't had any errors like this before today

AnnahB123

Re: "The requested operation is invalid. Server Response: A value must be provided for item.&am

I read that there is a bug in the boolean format , so edited my boolean to display as "edit options" rather than as an "edit toggle". But since making this change I am getting the error message described.

Hopefully someone will have a solution!!

JonasGuldager

Re: "The requested operation is invalid. Server Response: A value must be provided for item.&am

i really hope so i have deadline this friday to prove that powerapps can be used as one of our business needs. come on mircrosoft!!

JonasGuldager

let me know if you find any fix

JonasGuldager

Re: "The requested operation is invalid. Server Response: A value must be provided for item.&qu

i found out why. At least in my case..

textinputs with number as inputvalue must be set to have default value to "0" instead of ""

hope it helps

AnnahB123

Hi JonasGuldager,

None of my textinputs have a number as inputvalue - they are all text