In most validation processes today, we are required to have unique document ID. This is essential for document management and traceability, we wish to cross reference documents, by ID or document number so that from one document we can point to another one.
traditionnaly you would create a manual document ID process and create hypelinks, this is tedious and we are wondering if we can address this with FLOW.
We'd like a new employee provisioning flow template where someone from HR could fill out a form (or add item to a SP list) containing all the required information about a new employee, i.e., name, job title, manager, department, start date, etc.
The flow would then create a new user in Azure AD and populate user attributes with the values provided in the HR form.
For Bonus Points
I definitely like where things are headed. Keep up the good work.
I'd like to track or confirm that members of my work team have reviewed a document(s) that has been posted, such as meeting minutes. For example, someone posts a document on SharePoint and and selects a list of team members to whom notifications are sent. Then the people who actually review the document send a reply or some sort of message that they have reviewed the document, and those responses are tracked. That would automate the task of tracking who has reviewed the document and who has not. Is that possible using Flow?
i would like to get a template, by which we need to achive the flow.
- Once we receive a mail, an automated message need to be triggered with customized content.
- Need to move that received mail to TODO list, for next action.
- Option to mark the mail as "Resolved".
- Option to update the category of the mail (Query, Tech Issue etc)
- Summary of number of mails handled by individuals on a daily basis (Automated report would be great) and option to configure the mail id that need to be tracked and reports to be shared.
- TAT summary of mails.
- Good To have: Option to assign mails in TODO list to a closed group of users.
Hello Microsoft Flow Fans!
This idea module is specifically for you to present feedback for the templates you see on Flow. if there are specific scenarios and/or templates that you would like to see, please let us know!