1. User make a flow with his credential to connect e.q. Sharepoint Online. User has MFA enebled.
2. Flow works very good until the MFA need to be refreshed.
3. User don't know when the connection need to be refreshed. IMPORTANT: Users now need to check every day if one of their connection is not more working.
4. User checked that one of the connection is not working and make credentials refreshed.
5. User get e-mail that some of the flow run failed, because action depeneded of the connection with past credentials
6. User need to resubmit all occurence of failed flow.
7. ISSUE: Some of flow can't be resubmitted e.q. time depended, action mail with selected option etc. We need to has possiblity to resubmit only this action which failed to credential issues. Secondary the flow should be possibile to resubmint from this point to go to the end. Something like "PARTIAL RESUBMIT"
As a workaround in company we are using the "Special account" which has special policy to credential. But how to make then flow with Exchange user account, with policy that we can see which user makes changes in Sharepoint by flow starting etc.
The ideal scenario is: As a user of flow run on my own credentials, all flow runs which failed with credentials issue should automatically contiune work after I give new credential data to connection.
This flow behaviour is stopping us to make use flow in company, too many issues with not fully working flows which will everyday happens when 2000 users will use flows.