I primarily use Flow to automate actions for a few forms I have set up. The forms are connected to different Sharepoint lists, but otherwise work largely the same in the Flow.
So I thought - I'll just make a copy of the Flow, and change the connections and pieces as needed. However, I found that when I update the connection for an action such as "Update item," it retains fields from the old list that don't exist within the new list. Then, the flow errors out due to finding non-existant fields when it runs. Due to this, I have to manually rebuild each action with the new list.
It would be great if Flow could automatically update all of the fields to match that of the new list to prevent rework.