cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
allan_clarke
Level: Powered On

Android App crashes since last update

I've noticed that my app crashes (Pixel 3) since the last app update. If I launch from a Notification the app opens to its usual blue screen but freezes at that point. To continue, have to swipe up to close the app and then start over. It then opens fine. Seems to be the apps first attempt to open once the phone has been switched fails although after a few hours it does seem to start to crash again. Once open its fine (for a while). Have logged out & back in and also reinstalled in an attempt to resolve but no change. Suspect a bug but am interested if there's a fix please.

7 REPLIES 7
v-lin-msft
Level 10

Re: Android App crashes since last update

Hi @allan_clarke,

Thanks for your feedback.

Which version of flow application are you using now?

Annotation 2019-06-18 104601.png

Considering that it may be your mobile phone model or OS, you can find your friends or colleagues' mobile phones to test this version of flow to see if there is a similar problem. If there is a similar problem, please report to us.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lin Tu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

allan_clarke

I'm on 2.34 so will wait for that version to hit my other phone and see if the same issue appears there too Smiley Happy

allan_clarke

Have tried on an older phone and is OK. Only thing that has changed on my phone is the actual app, its worked fine up until 2.34 on a Pixel 3 with stock Android. The only peramater that has changed is the app. Any suggestions on a fix please?

MedRoc

Pixel 3 phone

Flow version 2.34.0

I am also facing the exact same issue - app crashes when opening approval notifcations. Tried reset and reinstalls. The issue perists.

Gwynbleid

Hi,

We have few android phones ( android version 9.0 , oneplus 6t / Note 9 ) and other models affected ( only android)

We tried reinstalling, after reinstallation flow on mobile works until the first restart of the app.

iPhone is not affected.

Is there any ETA For this ?

adanna
Level: Power Up

I am seeing the identical issue.

I am using an Google Pixel 3XL with Andriod version 9

I am also using Flow version 2.34.0

Highlighted
allan_clarke

I reached out to Flow support. There is apparently a known bug affecting some users. Fix in the pipeline should hit the Play Store soon and fixes the issue where Flow no longer opens.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 48 members 4,548 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: