cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Jake-Harvey
Level: Powered On

Error "Bad Gateway" Error 502 - Flow was running fine

I've created a PowerApp that uses flow to submit a simple form to a SP List. It was working fine but now I am getting a 502 Bad Gateway Error. Any Ideas? 

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Error "Bad Gateway" Error 502 - Flow was running fine

Hi @Jake-Harvey,

Would it be convenient for you to share the Flow running details in a screenshot?

Troubleshooting a flow

In addition, please check your connection settings under Microsoft Flow Connection page:

Manage connections in Microsoft Flow

For another try, delete the SharePoint action and then add it again to check out.

Regards

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
avanderm
Level: Powered On

I have the same issue. Any feedback on fix?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here, have had a number of flows running perfectly well until the end of last week. Very frustrating!

Not sure if it is due to Microsoft, internal servers, my flows or something else.

Has anyone had any luck with this?

tianaranjo
Level 8

I just realized that one of the flows I created, to add a 'Due Date' in a column based on the created date, has failed numerous times -- error being 'Bad Gateway'.  After selecting 'Resubmit', it functioned as intended.  However, for all the entries that were input prior to today, the column was never updated with the calculated date.  

I have another Flow that failed repeatedly after first running as intended.  Once I went in, opened the Flow in edit mode and resaved, it started working again.  

As I promote the features of Flow and implementation of the application, these continued issues make it a challenge.  Can you advise -- is this a system problem and is it being addressed?  If so, what should we users expect in regards to performace and stability?

ChrisAC
Level: Power Up

Generally I've found this issue occours when you are tring to have the flow update the Sharepoint list when the destination is unable to accept the flow's output. 

In my own issues with this error the flow has tried to submit more than the number of characters that can be had in a single line of text in a sharepoint list.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 52 members 4,330 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: