cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SteveWinward
Microsoft
Microsoft

Monthly Federal Business Applications Webinar Series

If you are looking to learn more about Power Platform and Dynamics 365 applied to the Federal Government, please check out our monthly Federal Business Applications webinar series.  We meet once a month to discuss real-world applications of Power Platform and Dynamics 365 in our GCC, GCC High and DOD sovereign clouds.  You can also watch all of our past sessions on demand as well.

The link to future sign-up pages, as well as past recordings can be found below,

Federal Business Applications Webinar Series

6 REPLIES 6
Adam_H
Advocate I
Advocate I

@SteveWinward  - On your last call you said to email  FedMake@Microsoft.com I am getting this email back when emailing from my work account - The group fedmake only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the list.

Thanks for letting us know, we will look into that and get back to you soon!

josco
Microsoft
Microsoft

@Adam_H, thanks for the heads up.  I made the setting change and am waiting for it to take effect.  I'll let you know when it does.

@josco - Thank you

@Adam_H, that email address is now accepting external emails.  

Thank you for getting that fixed. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,465)