cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sahil_s
Level: Powered On

Re: 500 item limit in CDM entity search filter(need to switch to asp.net app if this exists for long

@Eelman 
I have applied the code on Screen.OnVisibile and now i have written the following code in my dropdown.items:
Distinct(Filter(datasource_temp,'Candidate Name'.DisplayName in ComboBox1.Selected.DisplayName, Date = DatePicker2_1.SelectedDate),'Project Name') 
I simply just replaced my Sharepoint list from collection ,but still not working. Am i using correct query and database ? 

cyberco01
Level 8

Re: 500 item limit in CDM entity search filter(need to switch to asp.net app if this exists for long

I tried the below solution in my combo-box as follows :-

SortByColumns(ShowColumns(FirstN(Search(Filter(VendorsV2_3,TextInput1.Text in 'Search name'), TextInput1.Text, "VendorSearchName"),50),"VendorSearchName"),"VendorSearchName",Ascending).

This works perfectly fine ( Thanks @PaulD1 ), if i put a text-box above the combo-box and search in the text-box and corresponding value gets filtered in the combo-box.

But when i replace the TextInput1.Text to Combobox1.SearchText, nothing happens.

Can anyone help me with this.

Eelman

@Sahil_s 

Could you share a screenshot of your app showing what you are trying to achieve? I'm struggling to visualise you problem.

Also, what exactly is "... still not working"?

Sahil_s

@Eelman Never mind, I figured it out and your solution has worked perfectly for me.
Thanks.

Eelman

@Sahil_s 

No worries, happy to help Smiley Happy 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 192 members 5,571 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: