cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seadude
Level 10

A particular app will not open on iPhone, ONLY for me (author)

Hello,

I'm having an issue on iPhone where I can't open an app. I'm the author of the app. Once I select the app from the PowerApps list, it just sits on "Opening" forever. Never opens. I just updated to iOS 11.4 and the problem went away for 2 days post-update. Now its back.

Session ID: 2e3e2f29-4251-48af-9c8b-27e9ae378253

Any help is appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
seadude
Level 10

Re: A particular app will not open on iPhone, ONLY for me (author)

@v-xida-msft, uninstalling then reinstalling the PowerApps app from the Apple Store solved the problem. Weird issue though!

iOS v 11.4, PowerApps v 3.18064.30

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @seadude,

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

The version of my iOS Mobile Device is 11.2.6, the version of PowerApps Mobile App within my iOS Mobile Device is 3.18064.30.

Please check if the version of the PowerApps Mobile App within your iOS Mobile Device is the latest version, if not, please update it into the latest version, then check if the issue is solved.

In addition, please also make sure the Network in your iOS Mobile Device is in good condition.

You could also consider take a try to un-install your PowerApps Mobile App from your iOS Mobile Device, then re-install it again to check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
seadude
Level 10

@v-xida-msft, uninstalling then reinstalling the PowerApps app from the Apple Store solved the problem. Weird issue though!

iOS v 11.4, PowerApps v 3.18064.30

Thanks

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @seadude,

Have you solved your problem?

If you have solved your problem, please click “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Par_Soderstrom
Level: Powered On

I had the same problem with one App only. Reinstalling PowerApps on iPhone solved it. Thanks.