cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamesM
Level 8

Access Token has missing scopes for the Audience error occuring across all Flows/Custom Connector calls in App - affecting all users

Hi all, 

My app was working fine yesterday for all users, and there have been no changes, but today it is failing for all users on all devices, with the following error occuring multiple times, for any Flow connection or Custom connector call within the App. Any ideas? Smiley Sad 

Untitled.png

9 REPLIES 9
t19670
Level: Powered On

Re: Access Token has missing scopes for the Audience error occuring across all Flows/Custom Connector calls in App - affecting all users

Same here!
Super User
Super User

Re: Access Token has missing scopes for the Audience error occuring across all Flows/Custom Connector calls in App - affecting all users

Hi @JamesM,

There are many people experience issues right now. For your case in particular (being in Australia), support.powerapps.com shows a known issue.

It will likely be resolved soon.

@t19670, are you in Australia too?

t19670

No In UK
Super User
Super User

Wow ok. Does your error message show "Office365Users" as the culprit or is another Connector listed?

Ops_Support

Same issue, NYC, USA . 

file-3.jpeg

t19670

The error is:
The requested operation is invalid.
Server response: Error from token exchange: Bad authorisation token. The access token has missing scopes for Audience https://apihub.azure.com AllowedScope [user_impersonation] TokenScope:Runtime.All
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Looks like there is potentiall two things going on. One involving "Australia" as a whole hence @JamesM's OP and another involving "everyone" who uses the Office365Users connector.

I say this because support.powerapps.com lists a known issue in Australia and @JamesM is the only one i've seen so far who has a Flow issue. All others (that I've seen) are related to the O365 connector.

JamesM
Level 8

Our license here is the O365 license / plan, not sure if that has bearing. My App uses only the following types of external calls: 

- Calls to MS Flow (to invoke Azure Table Storage, HTTP requests etc)

- Calls to a HTTPS Custom Connector (which backs onto AWS API Gateway) 

Both are in a non-working state at the time of writing. 

Super User
Super User

You know what... that makes me think of something...

There is a big licensing change happening right now  ("2/2019") that will require a PowerApps Plan 1 license for all users of apps with Custom Connectors and HTTP Calls in Flow. (there are all kinds of caveats so read the post thoroughly)

Wonder if the back end changes are causing this issue.