cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mupps
Level: Powered On

Add a Field to a Power App Form

Apologies if this is a really dumb question, but how do you add a field to a form?

I have a SharePoint list with around 30 fields.  The "Create an app" feature in the SharePoint list created a default form for me but added fields I don't need in the app and omitted fields I need.  I can delete the ones I don't need, but can't see how to add in fields that are missing.  Or can I re-direct and existing filed in the app to point at a different SharePoint field?  How do I do that?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Add a Field to a Power App Form

Hi @Mupps

Select your Form you are trying to Edit. Click Data and under Fields you can select what is visible and what is not.

2.png

Mupps

Very many thanks for swift and accurate response, @Anonymous.  I knew it had to be something simple.  Thanks for saving my sanity!!

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Mupps

Select your Form you are trying to Edit. Click Data and under Fields you can select what is visible and what is not.

2.png

Mupps

Very many thanks for swift and accurate response, @Anonymous.  I knew it had to be something simple.  Thanks for saving my sanity!!

Highlighted
snix

Add New Field Button to Form

Hello,

I am trying to customize a PowerApp form from my SharePoint list that will create an "Additional Contact" field when prompted. Is there a built in button for this or is this something done with CSS or some other script?