cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow permissions keeps coming up

allow.JPG

This message keeps showing up, how can I stop this from happening?
I'm using powerApps custom visual for a power BI report 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerApps Staff EvanChakiMSFT
PowerApps Staff

Re: Allow permissions keeps coming up

You can bypass constent in your app (https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/gdpr-admin-powershell-cmdlets/) which should stop the popup.  It seems like your creditials are not being saved each time you enter the app again.

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Connor_Taylor,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Do you add a SQL Table data source within the embedded app (created using PowerApps Custom Visual) in your Power BI report?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please take a try to re-create a new connection to your SQL Server from your app, then check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please consider take a try to re-create a new app on your side (Remove previous app, and re-created a new app using PowerApps Custom Visual), check if the issue still exists.

You could also consider take a try to clear cache of your browser, then try it agian, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hey @v-xida-msft,
After recreating the app the issue persists,
More information about the scenario: 
The report is using analysis services for a datasource -needed for the reporting-, and the powerapp is using a sql server to write and update to.

Is this structure what is causing the issue?

Basically what I am trying to make is a report that has a comment feed for each visualization, I am aware of the recent comment functionality in power BI but it doesn't exactly suit this case.

Is there a method/approach I may be missing?

Thank you for the help

Administrator
Administrator

adding in @EvanChakiMSFT to assist with this SQL question

@TopShelf-MSFT

PowerApps Staff EvanChakiMSFT
PowerApps Staff

You can bypass constent in your app (https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/gdpr-admin-powershell-cmdlets/) which should stop the popup.  It seems like your creditials are not being saved each time you enter the app again.