cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
quentin-roger
Level: Powered On

Application can't start after publishing

We are experimenting some issues with PowerApps publication, our application is working perfectly in PowerApps editor, but after publish it won't start. We don'have any log or something to help us resolve this issue.

App id : 0c15fccd-c656-4b1f-80bb-14deb5b13dde

Here our session Id : cd59892b-39de-4084-b2dd-6d04700a05b5

Are you encountering same kind of issues ? 

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Application can't start after publishing

Hi @quentin-roger ,

Could you please share a bit more about your issue?

Could you please share more details about the error message?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please consider clear cache of your browser, then run your app again, check if the issue is solved.

Also please consider run your app in other browsers, then check if the same issue also occurs.

If the issue still exists, please consider submit an assisted support ticket through the following link along with the App ID of your app:
https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
quentin-roger

Indeed the bug is now fixed, after hours of investigation, I discovered the problem was linked with a group used in a component.

There is something wrong with the group control, sometimes using groups breaks the rendering, if the group is inside a Screen there's only this specific screen broken but if the group is inside a component integrated inside a screen, the application won't start.

I can easyly reproduce the issue, I did a msapp save before resolving the issue.

Regards

Asimansari

Not fixed for me yet. I have various componenets with two to three groups each. Now the app does not let me edit it. Whenever I edit and publish my changes, the app can't start. Telling me to refresh the browser.
I restored previous versions many times and now I am not sure whether to rely on powerapps or not. I cannot update the app anyhow now. Months of hard work is now unmodifiable.

I tried exporting and importing the package but I does not let me even edit the onstart property without locking out the app.

App ID: dc96623b-11b3-4885-800b-a273ed0ab136
Session ID: 2e10c7ed-1122-44a2-9c30-f0ae888066d4
Session ID: 7779308a-4208-4767-a962-2898a2369903

Asimansari

Its now happening with my other apps also. I tried adding a concurrent command in the onstart property of my perfectly working app, it gave me the same message to refresh my browser. I tried three different computers ,one phone and two different apps. 

App ID: cec202eb-b736-440c-bd4d-a40286ca6f6c

Session ID: e018748a-9f02-4ce1-bc2a-511241afbd0d