cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerAnalytics
Level: Powered On

BUG: View Form

Hello everybody, currently there seems to be a huge bug regarding the display form control. First by selecting an item in my BrowseGallery everything seems ok and the display form control shows the correct data. By selecting another item in the same BrowseGallery the display form control always shows the data from the first selected item. I tried to Refresh my Datasource (onVisible property in the display form) but it doesn't work. Datasource: SharePoint List My PowerApp worked successfully until today. Can anyone help me and in addition confirm this bug? Thanks in advance. Stef

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team Rank
Community Support Team

Re: BUG: View Form

Hi @PowerAnalytics,

Do you mean that the issue only appears in your Mobile device?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. I think this issue is not related to the Choice field in your SP list.

Please make sure the Item property of the Display form control is set to following:

BrowseGallery.Selected

Please also take a try to turn off/disable the "Improved app rendering (final validation)" option and "Delayed load" option within Advanced settings of App settings of your app, then re-publish your app, then try your PowerApps Mobile App again, check if the issue is solved.

In addition, please also check if the version of your PowerApps Mobile App in your Mobile device is the latest version, if not, please upgrade it into the latest version, then check if the issue still exists.

If the issue still exists, please consider re-create your app or re-install PowerApps Mobile App in your Mobile device, then check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Kris

All Replies
PowerAnalytics

Update: This bug is related to choice fields in SharePoint Online because only choice columns are affected. Furthermore all textfields are working well - this means the fields show the right data on the display form. And this bug only appears on my mobile device. On my browser everything seems ok. I have also unsuccessful set the Default Property to Parent.Default as well as BrowseGallery.selected.item.
Community Support Team Rank
Community Support Team

Hi @PowerAnalytics,

Do you mean that the issue only appears in your Mobile device?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. I think this issue is not related to the Choice field in your SP list.

Please make sure the Item property of the Display form control is set to following:

BrowseGallery.Selected

Please also take a try to turn off/disable the "Improved app rendering (final validation)" option and "Delayed load" option within Advanced settings of App settings of your app, then re-publish your app, then try your PowerApps Mobile App again, check if the issue is solved.

In addition, please also check if the version of your PowerApps Mobile App in your Mobile device is the latest version, if not, please upgrade it into the latest version, then check if the issue still exists.

If the issue still exists, please consider re-create your app or re-install PowerApps Mobile App in your Mobile device, then check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Kris

PowerAnalytics

Hi @v-xida-msft,

I've turned off the options you've mentioned and now it works! Thank you so much for your support.

Best regards!

Stef