cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clee1
Level: Powered On

Blank Columns in Collection on production but not canvas

I have a collection that I am pulling from an Azure Sql Server database.  On the canvas, all the data pulls and displays properly.  However, when it's published only a few of the text fields and all the number fields show up in the collection.  90% of the text fields get collected as blank

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Blank Columns in Collection on production but not canvas

Hi @clee1 ,

Have you solved your problem?

It is an known issue with SQL Table data source. If you turn on the "Explicit column selection" option within Advanced settings of App settings, when you run your published app, the data may not be loaded properly.

Please consider turn off the "Explicit column selection" option within Advanced settings of App settings of your app when you run the published app. The Product Team is investigating this issue, if the issue is solved, I would reply here.

If you have solved your problem, please go ahead to click "Accept as Solution" to idenfity this thread has been solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
2 REPLIES 2
clee1
Level: Powered On

I think I figured it out.   I had the "explicit column selection" box checked in experimental features.  Apparently, that feature is buggy. 

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @clee1 ,

Have you solved your problem?

It is an known issue with SQL Table data source. If you turn on the "Explicit column selection" option within Advanced settings of App settings, when you run your published app, the data may not be loaded properly.

Please consider turn off the "Explicit column selection" option within Advanced settings of App settings of your app when you run the published app. The Product Team is investigating this issue, if the issue is solved, I would reply here.

If you have solved your problem, please go ahead to click "Accept as Solution" to idenfity this thread has been solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.