cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grantwalker
Level: Powered On

Browser Editor Stopped Working Correctly

Hi,

I am making an app that is connected to a SharePoint list. I was able to get quite a bit completed and the editor in the browser went haywire. The data cards on forms were jumbled, background images failed to load properly, forms gave conflicting errors saying data source was not connected, but in the form properties the app was clearly connected. When you click to connect the data source, a message saying "Connecting Data Source" or something along those lines displays but never makes any progress.

The odd thing is that the app is working just fine in the published version. I even published when the browser editor was not working properly and the errors seen in the editor did not appear in the published version.

I cleared browser cache, cookies, history, etc. as other posts mentioned for problems encountered by other users. I have switched between, Chrome, Edge, and IE without any improvement. Other apps I have open just fine in the editor, I can't wrap my head around what is going on as it seems like something is corrupted in one particular app when you open in the browser editor.

To Staff, here is the session information:

Session ID: 971b06c0-ef0d-48c9-a240-ff69cc0f1856
PowerApps 3.18111.15

I have opened this at least 30 times after trying different things without any improvement. Please assist if you know what is going on.

Thanks

Screen Shots

Connecting.JPGData source not connected when it clearly isedit form.JPGData cards blanked out with CardKeys missing formatting jumbledform.JPGForm showing data source not connected

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 115 members 4,596 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: