The app I built has a SPO list datasource of 155 items. During sample testing of a couple of the multi-line SP fields, I have identified 3 bugs that I need help to error trap:
- In both play mode and embedded SPO, new and/or updated text will be saved with some exceptions:
1) a sample size of about 20 items in the first 100 list items were edited and saved.
2) a sample size of about 15 items for the remaining 55 list items showed even more performance degradation.
The onSelect property of the Edit Screen submission form is set to SubmitForm(EditForm1).
The onSuccess property of the EditForm is set to Back().