cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leyburn19
Level 10

Bugs starting to appear

I note a major update occurred in Decemebr and now I am starting to get odd things happening. One in particular is very annorying.  I create a new gallery and set it up,  but when I come back later to edit I can no longer select any fields in the gallery by just clicking on them.  I can if I select from the tree.  If I remove and replace the gallery it goes back to normal.  What has been tweaked??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
OneThing
Level 8

Re: Bugs starting to appear

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Issue-with-new-Powerapps-version-3-19014-8-Dr...

More information and a resolve here.

Basically a bigfix stopped the default first item selection. This will be rolled back today but there is a fix in the thread

"It looks like some people relied on this behavior to have the first item selected by default. In order to get that behavior, people will need to set the value of the Default property to the first item in their dataset (i.e. First(DATA_FROM_ITEMS).FIELD_FROM_VALUE) )."

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

I've seen some odd things too.

Radio Buttons - unable to select the first item unless you click down/right of the actual button. Deleted the Radio buttons, recreated and they were fine.

Sometimes, when trying to work in a nested gallery, it is not possible to paste in controls and the controls already in the gallery cannot be moved/sized properly (act as though the template is smaller than it actually is).

Combobox DisplayFields and SearchFields keep resetting themselves.

KickingApps
Level 8

Same here; many issues with Patch statements and errors referring to a column that does not even exist within the datasource I am trying to Patch.  Many frustrating moments these past two days.

leyburn19
Level 10

Yes this is really bad.  I know have dropdowns not performing the way they were.  Nothing is making sese at the moment - what have they done!!!!

Highlighted
OneThing
Level 8

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Issue-with-new-Powerapps-version-3-19014-8-Dr...

More information and a resolve here.

Basically a bigfix stopped the default first item selection. This will be rolled back today but there is a fix in the thread

"It looks like some people relied on this behavior to have the first item selected by default. In order to get that behavior, people will need to set the value of the Default property to the first item in their dataset (i.e. First(DATA_FROM_ITEMS).FIELD_FROM_VALUE) )."