cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ggalipeau1
Level: Power Up

Camera Control refreshes app

I have an app with 2 screens. On the seconde screen, I used a simple DataCard from SQL. 

I have a Azure SQL Database with an Image type for my field. So, it's a pretty simple setup. I'm just trying to let the user take a picture and store to SQL. If I run the app on my computer and choose a picture, it works fine. If I run it on my iPhone and choose a picture it works fine. However, if I take a photo from my iPhone, the app seems to refresh itself and go back to the main screen. I see the spinning wheel of it taking the picture, when that is finished, I am back on the main screen of my app again. Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
ggalipeau1

Re: Camera Control refreshes app

I was able to fix by removing the "Delay Load" advanced feature

Highlighted
ggalipeau1

Re: Camera Control refreshes app

I guess I am suppose to report this as a problem since it is a Preview Feature and might go live by default soon. Seems like there are some issues with saving images if this is on. To whomever it concerns on the PowerApp team, please look into this.

Note: One of my testers on a different phone (still an iPhone, just a different version) didn't have the issue. He had an iPhone 7 (and it worked with this feature on). I have an iPhone 8 (which seems to break with this feature on)